Self-Representation in Family Law Matters
Over the last decade many individuals in family law cases are representing themselves. The term is called “Self-Represented”. At the Oliveros Law Group PC. We recognize that many individuals do not have the resources to have an attorney come on board full-time. We also recognize that some case are quite frankly are not worthy of full representation.
We now offer bundled services where you decide what you need to successfully navigate and finalize your divorce or other family law matter. As your expert legal resource we offer coaching, training, guidance, instruction, forms and anything else to get your matter to the next step. Our mission is to take the guesswork out of representing yourself.
Over the last 23 years I have had many individuals seek my help after it’s too late! Our area of expertise and services include:
- Division of Assets and Debts
- Child Custody and Parenting time
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Gathering Evidence and Witnesses
- Trial Preparation and Trail
- Finalizing the Case including Preparing the Judgment
- Legal Separation
- Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders
- Step Parents and their Rights
- Grand Parent Rights
- Modification of Support and Custody
- Representation of Unmarried Individuals
- Representation of Gay Couples
We offer 2 packages. Each includes a free initial consultation.
Our goal is to be your expert legal resource. We want to simplify the process. We want you the client to have confidence in the process.
The mission statement of the Oliveros Law Group is, IT’S NOT WHAT WE KNOW BUT WHAT WE DO.